If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
RN Clinical Manager
||Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center (AKDHC) is one of the nation's largest groups of physicians specializing in the care of patients with renal disease. Since 1976, we have enjoyed the trust of patients and the respect of the community throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area and across Arizona. We are a professional medical association consisting of physicians and other vital support staff. We are seeking a RN Clinical Manager to join our team in Tucson, AZ. To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.akdhc.com.
RN Clinical Manager
Under the direction of the Access Center Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the administrative operations of the Access Center. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with OSHA guidelines, radiation safety guidelines, medical quality, medical practice compliance and Arizona State licensing requirements for office-based outpatient surgical standards.
- Manage the administrative operations of the access center, including hiring and monitoring employee performance; ensuring adherence to office policies, procedures and protocols; tracking attendance and tardiness; signing off on PTO requests and timesheets; handling of patient’s files; and distributing dictation to dialysis units and referring physician’s offices.
- Must possess strong clinical skills and knowledge. Able to participate and perform in the clinical environment and operations as needed to provide high quality patient care and customer services
- Active participation of annual budget, oversight of daily case numbers, inventory control and appropriate staffing ratios.
- Interacts extensively with and builds strong relationships with physicians’ leadership and partners.
- Participate in improvement processes, IT projects, education and staff development
- Teach staff policies and procedures and ensure staff compliance.
- Coordinate patient flow to ensure adequate personnel coverage, i.e., renal ultrasound, iron infusion and vessel mapping.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA guidelines and coordinate annual OSHA education.
- Monitor and ensure clinical employees.
- Maintain current licensure and certifications as needed.
- Oversee quarterly fire drills and inspections of fire extinguishers.
- Ensure that facility safety checks are performed monthly, conduct annual site inspections of facility and coordinate the repair and/or replacement of equipment as needed.
- Coordinate and maintain all facility contracts, coordinate any remodeling or Physical changes in facility and oversee the facility plant maintenance program.
- Coordinate quarterly chart review.
- Monitor and ensure adequate inventory of administrative supplies.
- Oversee maintenance and safety checks for the access center transportation.
- 5+ years leadership position in health care management or operational experience required.
- Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Complies with OSHA and HIPPA standards/regulations and a QA/Safety Program.
- Excellent communication skills required for interfacing with patients, staff and physicians and outside vendors.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must support a pleasant, positive and cooperative teamwork environment.
- Must support the AKDHC Corporate Mission, Core Values and Vision.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
| ||The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !