|Job Title||Sr. Windows System Administrator|
Career Evolutions is searching for an experienced Sr. Windows System Administrator for a premier private university in Phoenix AZ. This position is full-time direct-hire position with salary DOE (depends on experience).
This role will be responsible for the design and daily administration of systems architecture. Specific responsibilities include: patch maintenance, capacity planning, upgrades and installations, recommendations for improving efficiency, assistance in new designs, disaster recover, vendor management, systems event monitoring in 24x7 environment and documentation.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field
· At least 6 years of related experience
· MUST have strong IIS and CRM skills
· Microsoft MCSE (Certified System Engineer) is preferred
· Experience with managing Active Directory Domains and Trusts in Single and Multiple Domain Forests
· Understanding of Group Policies, software distribution, auditing and security settings for computers and users
· Understanding of Certificate Services and Network Policy Server
· Experience with administration of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Strong Customer Service attitude
Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K savings plan, Education Tuition Program of up to 100% of tuition costs and a generous holiday and paid time off package.