There’s a reason Insperity ranks No. 1 on Houston Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
We are seeking a highly talented Applications Developer to perform configuration and development within NetSuite (OneWorld), as well as ensure the integration between NetSuite and other enterprise applications.
- Manage global scheduled activities.
- Create customized objects to meet specific business needs, including tables, fields and forms.
- Develop save-able searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs.
- Utilize special scripting to manage the integration of information between NetSuite and other Business Performance Solutions applications.
- Customize forms, including field grouping, tab design, and button placement and visibility.
- Configure application behavior controls.
- Design, configure and publish business dashboards.
- Provide guidance to users in how to personalize profile preferences, portlets and dashboards.
- Develop informational reports.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience) required.
- Must have 3+ years of professional experience.
Knowledge / Skills
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods – especially in how to design complex SQL queries for selection and manipulation of data within an application.
- Experience with data/application integration architecture and methods.
- Knowledge of jQuery and any C-based language (Java, C#, C++, PHP) is a plus.
- Experience supporting or implementing any enterprise business applications suite (i.e. – SAP, PeopleSoft).
- Possesses the aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, and generate effective solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms. Strong teamwork skills.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with break fix issues that directly impact end user utilization. Is able to manage problem-solving activity in an efficient and effective manner.
- Knowledge of NetSuite or Salesforce a huge plus.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.