|Job Title||Account Manager|
|Location||Coppell, TX 75019|
Passionate about sales?
Enjoy working with technology?
Seeking a chance to add to the bottom line?
If so, we need to talk!
At IVS Imaging, we proudly manufacture and distribute products for the industrial vision and medical markets. Our industrial product lines include high-speed cameras for automated inspection, quality control, microscopy and robotics (Sony, Hitachi, Panasonic and Toshiba). We have experienced a rapid growth in the markets we service and we are considered one of the top industrial vision distributors in North America. We are currently seeking a qualified Account Manager to join our team of dedicated professionals!
We’re seeking an aggressive Account Manager charged with the revenue growth of existing accounts as well as the development of new business for our organization. In this mission-critical role, you will have the opportunity to build impenetrable relationships with our current accounts in an effort to secure additional business while actively prospecting for new business opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual capable of overcoming objections and who works creatively to close deals. Exceptional drive, people and follow-up skills are a must!
• 2+ years sales/marketing experience (ideally within the technology or electronics fields)
• Experience with security camera/CCTV and/or industrial cameras a huge plus!
• Ability to easily and readily articulate the benefits and attributes of a comprehensive product offering and its potential relationship to a client's business
• Ability to effectively close leads through your ongoing dialogue, presentations and accurate preparation of quotes and proposals
• Ability to penetrate and develop a comprehensive targeted account list including key contacts within those accounts
• Capability to net new opportunities identified per week
• Team player personality; willing to accept and promote organizational goals and function with minimal supervision
• Skilled and tenacious at outbound calling in a hunting environment with a proven track record achieving sales and business goals
• Effectively work with a diverse group of people while demonstrating communication, organizational, administrative and office managerial skills
• Ability to read and interpret technical product information
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Technology and/or copier industry experience a plus
We offer a competitive base salary in addition to an uncapped commission structure and a full benefits package including:
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• 401K with match
• Flexible spending account
• Paid time off
• Employee assistance program
• Short and long term disability and life insurance
• Future growth opportunities