There’s a reason Insperity ranks No. 1 on Houston Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.
Manager, NetSuite Product
- Defines, develops and executes product line strategy and identifies business opportunities.
- Leads and manages the NetSuite Product Team in the efficient and effective provision of information-related products and services ensuring high customer service and satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains close collaborative partnerships with technology personnel and ensures seamless integration with existing technology platforms.
- Collaborates with internal business units, including but not limited to, Adjacent Business Development, Adjacent Business Units, Sales, Service Operations and the Customer Relationship COE to understand service needs and requirements, improve processes enabled through NetSuite technology, and manage service integration issues.
- Defines and manages the implementation of product enhancements including new product releases or upgrades and ensures all customer and quality requirements are met in the product delivery.
- Ensures that project teams meet defined schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborates with business units, project managers, development teams and user communities during the design, development, test and launch phases of software development or upgrade and release.
- Works with Marketing to align product-marketing strategy with Corporate messaging and branding.
- Develops and implements training and communications plans related to product enhancements, upgrades or launches.
- Measures, analyzes and reports to management on product line performance and utilization.
- Makes recommendations on product content to be used at conferences and special events. Assists in the planning and presentation of material for user conferences and product training.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS, Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- Minimum of five years product management experience is required.
- Human Resources, payroll, benefits knowledge are preferred.
- Prior managerial experience, process improvement/optimization experience and work in a high-tech environment are preferred.
- Software development knowledge is desired.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Communicates professionally and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment. Competent in creating and delivering formal presentations to diverse audiences.
- Broad working knowledge of SaaS and enterprise software applications (CRM, SFA, ERP, Collaboration, etc.).
- NetSuite experience strongly preferred.
- Possesses proven customer skills and change management skills.
- Understands web-based product/service delivery and the overall design and utilization requirements needed to manage a best-in-class service technology platform.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and able to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- Possesses demonstrated leadership skills and strong general management skills. Able to lead people effectively and motivate them toward accomplishment of common goals.
- Possesses proven analytical and statistical skills.
- Understands system design, development and testing methodology.
- Capable self-starter able to work independently, be innovative and actively drive continuous improvement.
- Positive team player with a sense of urgency directed toward the provision of successful solutions for specific products and product lines.
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
- 8 Paid holidays
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan
- And much more!