- Provide technical assistance/troubleshooting assistance in resolving design, operational and maintenance problems; contact with internal and external
experts as required.
- Write DSP’s (decision support packages) for equipment upgrades including financial justification (life cycle cost analysis).
- Lead investigation teams to solve recurring equipment failures.
- Provide leadership and decision making skills during turnarounds and unplanned equipment outages regarding repair solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and support to capital project development.
- Display a commitment to training and continuous improvement through innovation
- Develop cost justification for reliability improvement projects.