If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
As an Integration Analyst, you will manage TransEngen’s efforts to integrate with our existing and new customers’ Healthcare IT (HIT) systems. These systems include Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Practice Management Systems (PMS), and billing systems. Integration includes patient demographics, financial payment posting, and outstanding balance information. You will be responsible for successfully deploying integration in complex and challenging multi-vendor customer environments. You will be responsible for testing and certifying TransEngen’s integration capabilities with the leading HIT systems in the industry. You are a strong problem solver, detail-oriented and comfortable in a start up technology environment. You are comfortable working with internal and external customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Testing and certifying EMR and PMS vendors’ ability to integrate with TransEngen.
- Performing integrations for newly certified vendors for TransEngen’s customers
- Documenting a repeatable process for integrating newly-certified vendors with TransEngen customers which can be in turn used by Level I integration support for future integrations with that vendor
- Developing custom solutions as need to perform complex customer integrations for non-standard/non-certified/complex environments
- Collaborating and training other team members on implementation and supporting best practices
- Providing ongoing 2nd level support for existing integration deployments
- Working withTransEngen Development staff to extend integration capabilities
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Ability to work with customers to understand their current system environments and implement custom integration solutions
- Experience programming with C#, .NET, XML, Web Services, and SQL technologies
- Extensive experience with MIRTH Connect application installation and configuration; comfortable installing and configuring new and unfamiliar applications
- Experience with Windows File Manager, Registry, and command line usage
- Basic working knowledge of TCP/IP connected applications
- Basic working knowledge of Pervasive Data Integrator applications
- Superior communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skilled at anticipating and solving problems
- Experience working in an professional services / consulting environment
- Experience in HealthCare and/or with HealthCare IT systems (e.g., EMR, PMS)
- Industry leading technical certifications
| ||The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !