|Job Title||PeopleSoft Administrator|
|Location||Houston, TX 77001|
|Description||The Senior PeopleSoft (PS) Administrator will provide support for multiple PeopleSoft applications for PTG’s hosting and managed services customers. These include PeopleSoft FMS, HCM, Campus Solutions, Enterprise Portal, and EPM systems. The Senior PeopleSoft Administrator will be responsible for PeopleSoft application, process, and environmental stability/availability of production and non-production PeopleSoft Environments by providing the following activities;
ERP Server and Systems Infrastructure Support
• New PeopleSoft Database/App/Web Environment creation, troubleshooting, configuration, connectivity and environment integration
• PeopleSoft Database/App/Web/Batch Server failure troubleshooting and service restoration
• PeopleSoft Database/App/Web/Batch Application troubleshooting, upgrades, patches, fixes
• Linux and Windows Process Scheduler creation, troubleshooting, upgrades, patches, fixes
• Setup, Monitoring and Troubleshooting of Server/Disk Connectivity and Performance
PeopleSoft Application Security Administration
• PeopleSoft User Security Administration
• Security Migrations Support
• Single Sign-on authentication troubleshooting and test coordination
PS Unix/Middleware Environment Management
• DB Server, App Server, Web Server, Process Scheduler, Windows Process Scheduler integrated performance management and troubleshooting coordination across all environments
• Application Change Migrations assistance and troubleshooting
• PeopleSoft Integration Broker setup, configuration, management, and troubleshooting
PS Infrastructure Batch Processing Support
• Failed process and application troubleshooting support
• Batch Process performance troubleshooting support
PS Development Tools Support
• Application of PeopleTools Patches, Fixes, and Updates
• Data and Environment Moves
• Installation of and troubleshooting of PeopleSoft application development toolset (App Designer)
• Remote connectivity troubleshooting
• Oracle Support ticket submission, monitoring and management
The Senior PeopleSoft Administrator must become knowledgeable with all PTG customer PeopleSoft environments, operational processes, project methodologies and technology-related aspects. This team member will provide PeopleSoft Environmental support for all development, functional and infrastructure teams for PTG’s hosting and managed services customers.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 5+years work experience with PeopleSoft technical application administration and support. PeopleSoft 9.x and PeopleTools 8.5x experience a must.
• Experience working on enterprise wide projects.
• Experience of on-site and remote overnight production operations support.
• At least one full lifecycle PeopleSoft application implementation experiences.
• 3-5 years experience with PeopleSoft development tools.
• 3+ years experience applying PeopleSoft patches, fixes.updates, maintenance packs, and feature packs.
• 3+ yrs experience configuring PeopleSoft interfaces to and from 3rd party systems.
• Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft application development tools.
• Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft applicationdatabases on the Oracle database platform.
• Excellent understanding of a systems development lifecycle methodology.
• Excellent Communications skills (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.
• Working with an enterprise wide, large scale implementation.
• Experience working with PeopleSoft Implementations in a higher education environment.
• Experience working within a matrix or project implementation environment.
• Experience delegating, directing, and ensuring quality of work performed by other PeopleSoft professionals.
|Required Skills||See req|
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply