|Job Title||System Engineer II 12-PIP-023|
|Location||Fort Meade, MD|
|Description||Description of Position:
Work as a System Engineer in the design and development of Next Generation SIGINT architecture. This position is focused on the engineering and documentation of interfaces between the various components of the system.
10+ years experience in a technical role, working on software intensive projects and programs for Government and Industry customers with:
• 5+ years experience as a System Engineer supporting system and S/W architecture, development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation.
• Experience with analysis of architectural data flows and interface definition
• Familiarity with networking protocols such as TCP/IP
• Knowledge of SIGINT mission systems
• Familiarity with XML/XSD, messaging and schemas
• Proficiency in Linux (must be evidenced in resume/experience)
Candidates must have TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope poly
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree and meets the experience requirements; or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.