med fusion, located in the DFW Metroplex, is seeking individuals to join our mission of creating a patient-centered approach to deliver integrated, advanced laboratory services and clinical trials that support healthcare providers, biotech and pharmaceutical companies. This holistic direction facilitates more effective and efficient patient care, greater access to integrated information and technology; and increases collaboration for clinicians. In short, med fusion focuses on optimizing resources, at every step, to better serve healthcare institutions.
Headquartered in Lewisville, Texas, med fusion’s dedicated team operates within a start-of-the-art 130,000-square-foot clinical laboratory (projected to expand to 500,000 square feet) to quickly meet the needs of our clients. With over 300 employees, we are growing rapidly!
For more information about med fusion, please visit http://www.medfusionservices.com.
Senior Sunquest Laboratory Information Systems Analyst
In this technically oriented role where accuracy and pride in your work are crucial to our continued growth, we will rely on you to perform the following:
- Design, implement and enhance the Sunquest applications in a Reference Laboratory setting
- Participate in all aspects of laboratory systems design and implementation
- Demonstrate a willingness to develop a base working knowledge of other interfaced applications such as Atlas, Cerner and SCC Soft
- Serve as a technical leader for the functional system implementation of Laboratory Information Systems in Sunquest and CoPath for new clients/tests
- Provide 3rd level support for live system issues, perform departmental process analysis and recommend enhancements
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards
- Perform training on Sunquest/CoPath
- 3 years experience as a Systems Analyst in a Sunquest lab or healthcare setting preferred
- Degree in Medical technology (ASCP) with 3 years as a LIS Analyst with hands-on development experience with Sunquest laboratory information systems preferred
- Must be able to handle projects independently and meet deadlines
- Current knowledge of the clinical lab, CoPath and Sunquest is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of EMR, Physician Management Systems, and HL7 interface application integration preferred. Knowledge of database design and implementation and SQL a plus
- Excellent customer service skills with medical professionals
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary depending on experience, excellent benefits and a positive working environment!
Insperity is not a staffing agency. In fact, most of our listings presented are great full-time or part-time opportunities with small- to medium-sized companies. By delivering HR services such as recruiting, payroll and training, Insperity can help its clients focus on what they do best. And because we have the inside track to these firms, you'll have a jump on your next career!