|Job Title||Administrative Assistant|
|Location||New York, NY 10038|
|Description||Regional Reporting Incorporated (RRI) is a national consulting and insurance services firm specializing in insurance risk control. For over 40 years, our clients have relied on us as their source for a comprehensive range of services, from initial surveys to risk control consulting.
Administrative Assistant (Experienced)
RRI is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to fill the role of Production Support Specialist working in the New York, NY office. Customer service, dependability and communication skills are essential for this position. The incumbent will be called upon to adapt to changes efficiently, meet productivity standards and manage challenging customer situations.
• Assist clients, and account managers in all inquiries coming into the department via telephone, email and/or under the direction of management.
• Follow up on all open inquiries to make sure that they are addressed accurately and immediately.
• Process electronic and paper workflow (data entry, report completion, request tickets, etc.) in a timely manner in order to help adhere to RRI Policy and Client Requirements to exceed customer expectations.
• Assists clients in obtaining information on completed work that requires additional information from field representatives.
• Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school
• Six months to one year of related experience and/or training
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)