|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Location||Milford, CT 06460|
DESCRIPTION: As an outside sales professional, the primary responsibility is to develop new client relationships in the assigned territory while growing existing relationships at assigned clients. You will sell the benefits of SolidWorks and other 3-D solutions to achieve your sales quota. Sales will be for multi-seat networked solution consisting of CAD, Simulation and PDM. In this position you will have the opportunity to call on “C” level executives at prospects and customers to sell our solutions. Your sales activities will include prospecting, qualification of opportunities, demonstrations, requirements analysis, ROI studies, executive-level presentations and the generation of winning, written proposals. You will work daily with Fisher/Unitech personnel and SolidWorks representatives toward achieving your assigned sales quotas. You will be measured against key performance indicators and quota attainment on a monthly basis.
- Through telemarketing, prospecting, account calls, demonstrations and marketing activities, generate demand and pipeline for assigned products.
- Conduct sales activities at prospect and customer accounts and achieve assigned quota targets each month
- Coordinate and conduct pre-sales support of PDM products to include: benchmarks, trials, requirements studies and ROI reports.
- Generate comprehensive written proposals for our solutions and present them to client executives.
- Generate accurate monthly forecast for gross profit and software licenses in coordination with Regional Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· BS degree or higher
· At least 2-4 years experience in engineering software sales, preferably SolidWorks
· Excellent presentation/communication skills
· Computer Skills in MS Office, CRM, Web
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
|The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.|