|Job Title||Java Software Engineer|
|Other Location||National wide|
Career Evolutions is searching for a Senior Java Software Engineer for a leading global web hosting company. This is full-time direct-hire position with flexible locations nationalwide with salary DOE (Depends on experience) and a great benefit package.
We are looking for a self-motivated, values-driven individual with a solid foundation in software engineering and the ability to think through complex problems. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and enjoy working with cutting edge technology to define and deliver complete solutions, we would love to meet you!
· Design, develop, and maintain enterprise level infrastructure systems
· Apply advanced technical knowledge in multiple areas to improve current systems
· Help set the technical and architectural direction of future projects
· Guide projects through the full development life cycle
· Guide and mentor less experienced software developers
· B.S. in Computer Science or related field
· At least 5 years of hands-on programming experience in team environments working on multiple-component systems required.
· Proficiency in Java in Linux environments
· Experience designing and implementing applications with OO design
· Strong knowledge of complex distributed systems
· Strong knowledge of inter-application communication (sockets, queues, web services, middleware)
· Strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL, database design, and normalization techniques
· Strong knowledge of concurrency and experience developing multi-threaded/multi-process applications
· Ability to provide effective designs; we want you to think before you code.
· Strong understanding of how quality software is designed and constructed; we want you to think as much as you code
· Strong understanding of the development life cycle
· Strong understanding of OO principles
· Strong communication skills
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Basic Linux administration skills
· Ability to support multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic environment
· Strong desire to learn emerging technologies and to innovate new solutions
· Mature, independent, yet receptive to team participation
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply