|Job Title||Administrative Assistant|
|Location||Jacksonville, FL 32256|
Provides administrative support to the Director, Hazardous Material Systems and other members of the department as needed.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
• Prepare reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Manage daily, weekly, and monthly calendars.
• Handle development, creation and maintenance of department brochures, booklets, training materials and documents.
• Manage prioritization and timely replies to e-mails, responding on behalf of the Director as appropriate.
• Track all correspondence to ensure requested responses are returned in a timely manner.
• Ensure technical and administrative support is provided to internal and external customers as needed.
• Manage meeting agendas, training schedules, maintain list of action items, distribute minutes / action items and pursue resolution of action items.
• Make travel arrangements, coordinate facilities, set up, and catering with vendors, etc., within budgetary constraints, and manage attendee list for meetings, conferences, training, etc.
• Prepare materials for meetings, including presentations and summary reports that may include spreadsheets and graphs, books, training materials, maps and other items of necessity.
• Provide support for other departmental meetings as needed.
• Prepare, maintain, and present departmental metrics / scorecard.
• Assist with special projects.
• Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
• High School diploma/GED required
• 3 or more years of Administrative experience required
Equivalent Minimum Qualifications:
• Associates or higher degree required from an accredited institution
• 1 or more years of work experience required
In addition to meeting the above qualifications, the following is preferred:
• Associates degree from an accredited institution and 1 or more years of experience supporting executives, government officials, or serving in an administrative support capacity at a Fortune 500 company
Knowledge and Skills:
• Organizational and prioritization skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Outlook skills, including scheduling meetings and managing emails and calendars
• Microsoft Word skills to include creating, developing, editing and maintaining documents
• Microsoft Publisher skills to include developing, creating, editing and maintaining brochures, reports and other desktop documents
• Microsoft PowerPoint and Word skills including document and report creation and editing
• Microsoft Excel skills to create graphs and charts and maintain Departmental scorecards
• Microsoft Access skills to maintain, create, tweak and provide reports on a quarterly basis
• Ability to learn new software quickly and efficiently
• Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with various levels of the organization
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires sensitive matters be handled confidentially
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations
• Ability to think ‘out of the box’
• Ability to handle work load with little to no supervision
• Advanced/Expert skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Publisher)
• Typing speed of 50+cwpm
|Required Skills||Microsoft Office|
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply