Option 1: Create a New Profile
Commercial Lines Marketer
- Job Title
- Commercial Lines Marketer
- Job ID
- Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Other Location
A well-established insurance agency that has been in business for over 30 years in Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL is seeking a Commercial Lines Marketer to join their team. We continue to look ahead and plan for future development. This feeling of confidence relates to their Corporate Philosophy: emphasize the need to plan ahead, and take advantage of trends and changes occurring in the Insurance industry. They do this for their customers, as well as their carriers.
We are always looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us as we create unique, effective, efficient and economical solutions for our clients. We value innovative, creative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.
Commercial Lines MarketerWe are seeking a seasoned insurance professional we can rely on to market new and renewal multi-line property and casualty insurance business. You will also be expected to perform the following:
- Rating small commercial accounts, marketing large commercial accounts (preparing account proposals)
- Contact clients, review and process renewals
- Issue binders and policy change request
- Maintain all records in our agency management system (Applied Systems) as we are a paperless agency, all correspondence and phone activity is attached/recorded
- Account Managers are responsible for their own alpha split. Certificates and Endorsements are processed by our account assistant
- Manage relationships between client, producers, carriers, and internal team members.
- Processing certificates of insurance
- Work with small and middle market accounts
- 5+ years experience in the Insurance industry
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Current Property & Casualty License
- Experience with Applied software is a plus
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our benefits package includes a competitive salary, depending on experience, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, term life, long term disability, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.