| Work Experience |
· Sr. SQL Server Specialist with at least 5+ years hands on experience architecture, development, debugging, and performance & tuning
| Required Skills Details |
· 5+ years of experience implementing Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2 solutions
· Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
· Implement database security using Windows Authentications
· Partitioned Table and Index Strategies Using SQL Server 2008
· Improving Performance with SQL Server 2008 Indexed Views
· Troubleshooting Performance Problems in SQL Server 2008
· Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
· Database Encryption in SQL Server 2008
· High Availability with SQL Server 2008
· Scaling Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2008
· Statistics Used by the Query Optimizer in Microsoft SQL Server 2008
· Expert knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005 / 2008
Other general skills:
· Must be able to work independently and engineer solutions to meet the requirements.
· Possess the ability to optimize performance for SQL Server objects
· Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills.
Other Skills (Nice to have)
· .NET C#
| Certifications & Licenses |
Certification is a plus.