The job you're applying for is not longer accepting applications; please search our other great opportunities!
Cloud Infrastructure Products Manager
- Job Title
- Cloud Infrastructure Products Manager
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity ranks No. 1 on Houston Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.Cloud Infrastructure Products Manager
This position is responsible for defining, developing and executing Cloud Infrastructure product strategy and operations through collaboration with internal business units and in alignment with Company goals and objectives. This position will focus on enabling technologies and an underlying platform to support the Insperity HR Cloud vision with emphasis on Identity Managment, Master Data Management, and Enterprise Transaction Integration across products and applications.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Defines, develops and executes product line strategy and identifies business opportunities.
- Analyzes market trends and solutions gaining traction in the Cloud/SaaS space.
- Develops and maintains close collaborative partnerships with technology personnel and ensures seamless integration with existing technology platforms.
- Collaborates with internal business units to understand service needs and requirements, improve processes enabled through Cloud Infrastructure technology, and manage service integration issues.
- Defines and manages the implementation of product enhancements including new product releases or upgrades and ensures all customer and quality requirements are met in the product delivery.
- Ensures that project teams meet defined schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborates with business units, project managers, development teams and user communities during the design, development, test and launch phases of software development or upgrade and release.
- Works with Marketing to align product-marketing strategy with Corporate messaging and branding.
- Develops and implements training and communications plans related to product enhancements, upgrades or launches.
- Measures, analyzes and reports to management on product line performance and utilization.
- Makes recommendations on product content to be used at conferences and special events. Assists in the planning and presentation of material for user conferences and product training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS, Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- Minimum of five years product management experience is required. Human Resources, payroll, benefits knowledge are preferred. Prior managerial experience, process improvement/optimization experience and work in a high-tech environment are preferred. Software development knowledge is desired.