||There’s a reason Insperity ranks No. 1 on Houston Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Tier I Technical Support Help Desk Specialist
- Provides customer technical support for both online and desktop products.
- Manages multiple customer support channels including telephone, email, and chat.
- Facilitates problem resolution by reviewing open trouble tickets, gathering additional information, updating tickets with current information, proactively updating customers, and driving the resolution process of both online and desktop products.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Supports direct customer service requests as well as quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales orders.
- Participating member of the tier 1 helpdesk team taking 200-250 calls on avg. weekly.
- Responsible for calls handled, calls abandoned and average call time.
- High School Diploma required; College Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years in a technical IT customer support role specifically within a call center environment.
- Software and hardware knowledge specifically WIN7, virus removal software, XP, Office 2007 & 2010. Support of Network connectivity to include drive and printer mapping, email and blackberry support a plus. Most of the applications we support have been developed in-house and can be taught.
- Previous support of Network connectivity to include drive and printer mapping, email and blackberry support a plus. Most of the applications we support have been developed in-house and can be taught.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; telephone etiquette, ability to set customer service standards and develop guidelines, as well as to help others interpret policy.
- Knowledge of trouble ticket process, good organizational skills, demonstrated problem-solving skills, project and resource management skills, and strong scheduling ability.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.