If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Option 2: Login and Apply
||BrainReserve is the future-focused, trend-based marketing consultancy to the Fortune 500. As the leading consumer trend forecaster in the US, Faith Popcorn has been hailed as a trend oracle by The New York Times and as “The Nostradamus of Marketing” by Fortune. We enlighten companies to understand and anticipate consumer behavior, to leverage established brands and to create new products and services to meet the needs of future and present clientele.
Accounting ManagerAs our dynamic and thought provoking Accounting Manager you will be responsible for bookkeeping and human resources administration in this future-focused, trend-based marketing consultancy firm.
- Bookkeeping responsibilities including accounting system entry and updates, AR/AP, weekly, detailed cash flow projections, bank deposits, monitoring bank account activity, bank account reconciliation and payroll entries
- Manage real estate mortgages by compiling and recording information and filing appropriate paperwork
- Insurance policy management includes: liaising with insurance broker and establishing coverage, limits and needs
- Perform ad hoc office management responsibilities such as facilities' maintenance, organizing clean-ups, equipment service and leases
- Prepare financial spreadsheets and analysis per request of CFO and CEO
- Coordinate trademarking and legal questions with attorneys
- Act as liaison for our co-employer, Insperity, to facilitate payroll processing, benefit enrollment and other HR relation functions
- Minimum of Associate’s degree and 4+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Experience with Peachtree or QuickBooks preferred
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and excellent problem-solving ability
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience with GroupWise or Outlook and PowerPoint is preferred, but not required
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.