Account Services Support
Summary: Performs administrative support for account specialists. Assists Account Specialist in providing excellent service and communication to internal and external customers. Good time management skills and ability to multi-task is essential. Make sure daily goals are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fuel surcharge calculation and notification
- Reviews pending orders for accuracy and customer’s specifications
- Maintains general orderliness of office
- Enter orders timely
- Data entry
- Maintains fax queue and email, promptly directing to appropriate person or action
- Calls on last day free time, cut-offs, and drop list
- Print, stamp, & mail invoices
- Answers incoming telephone calls
- Routes complex problems to appropriate party
- Sends reports to customers
- Track and trace in a timely fashion
Back-up and occasional duties:
- Assists other departments as needed
- Assists with special events, meetings and marketing material preparation
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as various customer orders, dock orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- 100% accuracy
- Team player
- Customer satisfaction and confidence
- Orders in system within 2 hours of receipt or sooner if needed for Dispatch
- Avoid and minimize problems
- Make the day flow well for Account Specialist