||Career Evolutions is searching a Studio Master for a high-growth company in Scottsdale, AZ. We are looking for a self-motivated, high-energy, value-driven leader who work closely with the Studio Owner and Studio Admin to assess and monitor the overall performance of the Studio in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
A Studio Master will maintain constant communication with all Team Masters in the Studio in order to facilitate the implementation of agile practices according to the comany's needs. The Studio Master, will be the Agile Coach for the Studio teams and will collaborate with other Studio Masters in different locations to make sure that agile principles and practices are observed throughout the organization.
A Studio Master will be responsible to foster continuous improvement through leadership, embracement of change and adaptation, as well as through mentoring and educating Studio members in Agile practices.
The Studio Master will work closely with the Studio Owner and Studio Admin to assess and monitor the overall performance of the Studio in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Detailed tasks, duties and responsibilities)
- Lead the implementation of Agile principles and practices in the Studio
- Provide coaching to Team Masters.
- Synchronize with Studio Masters in the different locations on best practices, learning and improvement opportunities.
- Remove impediments at Studio level.
- Report studio level data.
- Influence through example the implementation of Agile principles and practices in the team, and in the organization.
- Coach the Team Masters in the Studio in topics related to Agile principles and practices.
- Remove impediments that have Studio level impact and be an escalation point for Team Masters in the resolution on their team’s impediments.
- Analyze Agile principles and practices being used in Trax Tech, and look for opportunities for improvement.
- Work with the Studio Owner to help make the Studio successful.
- Learning continuously about Agile methodologies and techniques.
- Report Studio performance and work towards improvement.
CORE COMPETENCIES: (knowledge, skills and abilities required)
- Has solid understanding and practical experience applying Agile principles and practices in software companies, ideally in a multi-cultural and multi-location environment.
- Has great communication skills, both verbally and in written.
- Encourages open communication.
- Skilled in decision making.
- Is proactive and a strong win-win negotiator when attempting to provide any suggestions to his/her peers and team members.
- Promotes team building, cohesiveness and collaboration.
- Leads by example and is congruent in his/her actions.
- Is able to create, prepare and deliver formal presentations to groups of any size across all organizational levels.
CREDENTIALS AND OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: (Education, years of experience, types of experience, certifications)
- Experience with Agile teams as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- Nice to have: Certified Scrum Master
- Nice to have: Experience in the Logistics industry.
HIGH PERFORMING BEHAVIORS- patience, ability to adapt to change
- Is capable of adapting to new processes and methodologies.
- Is able to start and maintain conversations in a clear, appropriate, informed and straight manner even when there is a disagreement.
- Uses and promotes the use of all the regular communication channels (e.g. status reports, phone calls, follow up on e-mails, etc.).
- Is resourceful when there is a need to communicate or escalate any issue or potential issue.
- Is able to build a collaboration atmosphere between the customer’s and teams.
80% of the work is conducted in person, 20% for the rest (e-mail, phone, etc.)
95% of the work is performet with other people, 5% alone.
The Studio Master will be the leader that removes impediments from the team, to help them be as productive as possible.