|Job Title||Senior GL Accountant|
|Location||Scottsdale, AZ 85260|
|Description||Career Evolutions is searching for a Senior GL Accountant for a global SaaS (Software as a Service) company in the logistics service field. This position is located in headquarter Scottsdale, AZ with salary range $60,000 to $70,000. We are looking for a self-motivated, high-energy, values-driven individual to support the Global Controller and finance team by preparing and reconciling daily transactions and monthly close entries.
This role will work with the Finance Team to administer all aspects of the accounting function, primarily preparing general ledger transactions and performing balance sheet and bank reconciliations for the month-end close. Detailed duties as below:
· Prepares daily and monthly transactions.
· Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
· Completes month end procedures as assigned, including but not limited to journal entry preparation/review and account reconciliation/analysis.
· Ensures that proper general ledger supporting documentation with adequate explanation is provided to external auditors in a timely manner.
· Works on special projects and other duties as assigned.
· B. S. in Accountancy and 3-5 years of experience required
· Strong understanding of accounting theory and US GAAP
· Intermediate to advanced user at Microsoft Excel
· Intercompany and multi-currency knowledge and experience preferred
· Strong analytical skills
· Problem Solving skills; identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
· Patience, Fast learner and open to change
· Excellent planning skills; sets specific goals and objectives, ability to plan for the length and difficulty of assignments, ability to break down projects into specific tasks/steps
· Strong Priority Setting skills; focuses on what is most important
· Exceptional Process Management skills; ability to simplify complex processes and to organize activities
If interested, please contact us sooner rather than later, as we are in the process of scheduling interviews.
Also feel free to forward this message to your network.
We appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you soon!