At Moda Health, formerly ODS, we’re passionate about helping you on your journey to be better. We know that dealing with health concerns can be tough – and that it is a juggling act to fit in healthy choices every day. That’s what we’re here for. We’ll be your guide, your supporter, your fan club and your partner ready to help you every step of the way.
For more than 57 years, we’ve been helping our members with innovative, evidence-based health plans, diverse networks, member programs and superb customer service.We are currently seeking an experienced SQL Software Engineer to join our technical team.
As part of our Development team, this role will support Electronic Eligibility, EDI, and Interfaces as a Software Engineer. This role works with BSA’s and teammates to understand business requirements/processes to provide technical and system support. Creates technical design docs, test plans based on functional specifications.
*** This position may be eligible for employee referral incentive
||1. Bachelor degree or equivalent specializing in computer science or other technical discipline.
2. 3+ years of computer programming experience.
3. Significant systems analysis and programming skills in SQL and Web technologies.
4. Strong interpersonal communication skills needed.
5. Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, organizational, and detail orientation skills.
6. Ability to work well under pressure and all projects, both large and small, work with frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities. Must be well versed with SDLC methodologies.
7. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
8. Ability to come in to work on time and on a daily basis.