Option 1: Create a New Profile
Billing / A/P Clerk
- Job Title
- Billing / A/P Clerk
- Job ID
- DALLAS, TX 75202-1039
- Other Location
Una Vez Mas joined forces with Azteca America in early 2002. Today, UVM broadcasts Azteca America in 19 top markets with 8 more in the rollout process throughout the Pacific, Central and East Coasts in the following states: California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, Washington, DC. Una Vez Mas and Azteca America is ready to provide advertisers with a reach into the $700+ billion dollar Hispanic segment through advertising commercials, paid programming, grass root events and promotions and through the new Spinner Technology. One of the most effective and innovative ways of integrating your message. Una Vez Mas also offers a unique marketing opportunity in the largest Hispanic State: TEXAS!
Billing / A/P Clerk
The Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in the credit department. This includes accounts receivable, invoicing, posting of payments, and reconciliation of accounts. Experience in media, OSi and Wide Orbit Systems and bi-lingual abilities (English-Spanish)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing
- Manage cash application making sure all deposit logs are received and applied properly in the system;
- Provide timely customer services with internal Account Executives, local Sales Assistants, traffic staff as well as external clients;
- Posting of payments,
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationship with all internal customers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee should have knowledge of the Broadcast/Media Industry; strong computer skills; be a self-starter; be motivated and resourceful; have good communication, organizational, and time management skills; ability to work with strict deadlines and under pressure while maintaining attention to detail; be a team player.
Finance or Accounting degree preferred with two to three years related experience and/or training. Preferred experience working within the broadcast/media industry and/or exposure in the broadcast/media industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable and maintaining general ledgers
- Knowledge of billing and collection procedures
- ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial and employee files
- excellent interpersonal skills
- team building skills
- bookkeeping skills
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- very effective organizational skills
- OSi & Wide Orbit experience preferred
- computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) a must
We offer unparalleled benefits to our employees. In addition to a fantastic compensation plan, we offer an excellent career path. As part of our partnership with Insperity, we offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including healthcare plan, long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.