The Microsoft Project Server Business Consultant is one of the key players in the Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Implementation team. Serves as the project lead for all phases of the EPM implementation to include Planning, Installation, Configuration, Training, and Deployment.
Possesses in-depth experience and knowledge of Project Management methodologies, the Microsoft Project Professional application, and the enterprise features and functionality associated with the Microsoft Project Server 2010 environment. Also serves as the project server administrator.
Will help clients identify and understand the features and functions of the Microsoft EPM solution and to help clients marry process and tool capabilities together to form an enterprise solution support the client organization.
- Assist with delivery of contract vehicles (SOW, RFP, etc.) by providing leveraging EPM experience
- Recommend proper EPM deployment based upon organizational assessment
- Lead Microsoft Project Server deployments through all phases
- Serve as the key client interface throughout the EPM deployment effort
- Proactively identify risks and issues and drive creative solutions
- Produce training material and provide hands-on training and mentoring to the various project server users
- Develop/Deliver high quality deliverables and services to client
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- 7+ years of professional experience working a technology related field.
- Microsoft Office Project 2010, Managing Projects & Microsoft Office Project Server 2010, Managing Projects Certified a Plus
- Microsoft SharePoint experience is highly desired