|Job Title||Carrier Implementation Specialist|
|Location||Scottsdale, AZ 85260|
Career Evolutions is seeking an EDI Specialist / Carrier Implementation Specialist for a global software company in the supply chain/logistics field; their main service is certifying logistics invoices/billings for shippers, carriers and banks.
This is a full-time direct-hire position, located in headquarter Scottsdale, AZ with salary DOE (depends on experience) and a great benefit package including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Health Savings Account (HSA), Group Life Insurance/AD&D (100% Employer Paid), Long Term Disability (100% Employer Paid…etc.
The working environment is fun, collaborative and fast growing, so we are looking for someone high-energy, self-motivated and willing to grow within.
Job Category: Logistics, Distribution, Transportation Management
Your main focus will be Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). 50% of your work should be done in a team set and the other 50% will be done alone.
· Monitor daily performance of trading partner EDI for accuracy and timeliness, notify trading partners of errors.
· Handle EDI transactions of new and existing carrier trading partners.
· Contact, implement, and support electronic commerce relationships with new and existing trading partners.
· Maintain carrier EDI testing documentation.
· Assist with onboarding of new and existing carriers.
· Responsible for internal file routing process.
· Create and manage tables, charts and templates using MS Excel.
· Respond to phone calls and e-mails.
· Generate queries.
· At least 6 months of experience in transportation, distribution, EDI or related field.
· Knowledge of different forms of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and current forms of transmission.
· Knowledge of internal file routing process, like receiving an electronic file and routing it to a specific destination.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel.
· Knowledge of Kan-Ban Methodologies, Agile or Scrum would be a huge benefit but not required.
· Experience in MS Access Database and SQL is a great plus.
· Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong team skills, with the ability to adopt to change and work independently
If interested please contact Christian Kaijser, Managing Director at Career Evolutions (firstname.lastname@example.org) sooner rather than later, as we are in the process of scheduling interviews!
Also feel free to forward this message to your network. Thanks.