Partner with business owners. Think like an entrepreneur. Achieve new levels of success.
That’s what being a Sales Representative (Business Performance Advisor) at Insperity is all about. We’ve created a critical new role within our organization that allows you to work directly with business owners to find innovative solutions that will drive their success.
Whether it’s our solutions or a different solution altogether, your goal is to help businesses succeed. You’ll take on the responsibility and the risk and you’ll see the rewards. Let’s be clear, this isn’t a consulting position. As a Business Performance Advisor, you will build a partnership within the communities you serve to deliver ongoing business solutions and support wherever they’re needed.
As you might imagine, it’s a tremendous responsibility and a true challenge. That’s why we’ve worked with the University of Houston to create a training program that will prepare you for every possibility. If you’re ready to think bold and drive the success of your clients, this is your opportunity.
- Meets minimum acceptable sales and activity levels.
- Builds relationships with prospect and current clients to give and get referrals. Focuses on relationship selling.
- Calls on prospective customers to explain benefits and value of Insperity’s service offering.
- Promotes extended services to prospective and existing clients.
- Generates sales leads and is practiced with B2B cold calling.
- Follows up on sales leads generated from a variety of sources.
- Develops a prospective customer list generated by various methods.
- Completes bid paperwork in a timely manner and finalizes new client contracts.
- Accomplishes sales goals determined through consultation with management.
- Completes activity and pipeline reports and submits to management at the required time.
- Facilitates the new client process by effectively communicating the information gathered from new clients before their orientation.
- Confers with Service Team to resolve client issues.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-8 years of service solution selling
- The ability to think and act like an entrepreneur is essential.
- Must be comfortable partnering with the owners of small- to medium-sized businesses.
- Knowledge of local market and businesses within your community is required.
- Willingness to collaborate and share ideas with internal and external clients is vital.
Up to 20+% of time
We offer unrivaled benefits starting day one!
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan
- And much more!
Diversity is the quality of leadership. EOE