||Martinez Rosario & Company, LLP is a Certified Public Accounting firm that offers its clients a full range of accounting, audit, tax, management consulting and business advisory services. The firm strives to achieve a prestigious position in the business and professional community through the quality of services it renders. Our goal is to build long-term, client-focused relationships. We approach each client relationship as if we were partners in their business. We take the time to know and understand their business and individual financial needs so that we may deliver personalized service that will help them achieve their goals.
Utilizing your integrity and keen eye for detail, as well as your leadership skills, we will rely on you to perform client engagements with little supervision, as well as direct and review the work of our Staff Accountants. You must be capable of making decisions on most accounting, tax, and auditing matters. When usual situations arise, you must present the pertinent information to the Engagement Manager or Partner and work with them on a solution that aides our client.
- Know and understand the reasons behind the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of our Staff Accountants utilizing your technical knowledge.
- Begin acquiring the skills necessary to develop quality client relationships and loyalty.
- Become proficient at audit and accounting research including knowledge of the reference sources available to the firm.
- Know where and how to find the specifics of the requirements for individual industry segments.
- Supervise On-The-Job training for staff accountants.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise the various phases of an audit engagement, including the following:
- Prepare audit programs.
- Prepare engagement time budgets.
- Supervise and perform the fieldwork on smaller audit assignments.
- Perform fieldwork under the supervision of a manager on larger audit assignments.
- Draft financial statements, reports, and management letters.
- Study and evaluate a client’s internal controls.
- Keep superiors informed of engagement status.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the Engagement Managers or Partners.
- Master's degree in Accounting or CPA eligible.
- 2+ years as a Staff Accountant.
- 2+ years of audit experience within public accounting.
- Initiative, innovative, and performance-driven professional offering expertise in providing strategic leadership and exemplary management of complex engagements.
- Ambitious and Passion for public accounting is a must!!
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Be familiar with the financial and compliance requirements of various types of audit engagements.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by the following:
- Competitive salary, subject to negotiation
- Exceptional benefits provided through Insperity
- Excellent Medical/Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan with up to 6% of base pay matching contributions by firm
- Annual licensing and CPE fully reimbursed or paid by firm
- Company events
- A pleasant work environment
- Partner track opportunities