The job you're applying for is not longer accepting applications; please search our other great opportunities!
- Job Title
- Audit Manager
- Job ID
- San Antonio, TX 78205
- Other Location
Martinez Rosario & Company, LLP is a Certified Public Accounting firm that offers its clients a full range of accounting, audit, tax, management consulting and business advisory services. The firm strives to achieve a prestigious position in the business and professional community through the quality of services it renders. Our goal is to build long-term, client-focused relationships. We approach each client relationship as if we were partners in their business. We take the time to know and understand their business and individual financial needs so that we may deliver personalized service that will help them achieve their goals.
Audit Manager / Senior Manager
Are you an experienced Audit Manager with exceptional communication skills, able to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines? Do you want to work for a dynamic and growing CPA firm, in beautiful San Antonio, TX, providing diverse tax, accounting, and business consulting services to clients in Texas? Then, please read on!
Utilizing your integrity and keen eye for detail, we will rely on you to consult with accounting, financial, operational and other management personnel to improve their businesses. All engagements require process analysis, project management skills and the ability to work in collaborative teams. You will be involved in the analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities, which may include implementation and training components. The work will primarily be performed at client locations.
- Develop strong professional relationships with each client.
- Assume responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing engagements.
- Plan the timing and assigning of staff to engagements.
- Review engagement work papers, resolve any problems, and keep the Partner informed of all important developments in the engagement.
- Prepare and review all types of entity audit reports.
- Utilize your experience in developing and managing professional staff.
- Supervise Senior and Staff Accountants.
- Evaluate the performance of Senior and Staff Accountants.
- Assist with hiring, training, and development of staff.
- Experience in evaluating and streamlining processes.
- Achieve an advanced technical proficiency and possess a thorough knowledge of the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Effectively partner with the Partners and Principals of our organization, other team members, outside vendors, and many clients.
- Assist in administrative functions as assigned by the Partners and Principals.
- Prepare client billings.
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA required.
- Master's degree in accounting or substantial tax experience is a strong plus.
- 5+ years in public accounting in audit.
- Extensive knowledge of ProSystem FX Engagement is an asset.
- Ambitious and passion for public accounting is a must!!
- Initiative, innovative, and performance-driven professional offering expertise in providing strategic leadership and exemplary management of complex engagements.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with fully integrated accounting system.
- In-depth knowledge of firm technology, including the use of CD-ROM, email, and the Internet; the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; and firm engagement management, tax preparation, and time and billing software.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by the following:
- Competitive salary, subject to negotiation
- Exceptional benefits provided through Insperity
- Excellent Medical/Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan with up to 6% of base pay matching contributions by firm
- Annual licensing and CPE fully reimbursed or paid by firm
- Company events
- A pleasant work environment
- Partner track opportunities