If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
Structured Cabling Technician
***Must pass Background & Drug testing***
- Install, terminate, test and label structured cabling for voice and data
- Install, terminate and troubleshoot Fiber Optic using ST and SC connectors
- Terminate 66 and 110 blocks as well as voice/data jacks
- Ability to mount and install backboards, cross connects, rack, and patch panels
- Ability to route cables through cubicles
- Conduct job site surveys (including visual inspections, problem identification, etc.).
- Possess working knowledge of ANSI/TIA/EIA and the National Electrical Code.
- Possess working knowledge of local area network cabling.
- Interface with customer contacts on projects & work orders.
- Ability to read Blue Prints
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in installation of cabling & electronic devices associated with: Telecom Systems, TCP/IP Networks, CCTV Security, Access control & Wireless Solutions.
- Must have ability to install, terminate & test low voltage cables & fiber optical cables (to include twisted pair cable, coax, power limited tray cable, stranded & solid conductor low voltage cable, single mode & multi-mode fiber optical cables).
- Valid Driver’s License
- Equipment/Manufacturer specific certifications.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent. (Vocational/Technical/Business School strongly preferred.)
- Computer skills.
- Ability to follow written & verbal instructions.
- Comprehension of terminology pertaining to installation & service of telecom, data, security & wireless systems.
- Must have Tools
| ||The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !