||Career Evolutions is searching for a Business Development Director for a great opportunity with a fast-growing B2B marketing company in Phoenix, AZ. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic personality with a passion for this business and the drive to succeed. Salary up to $110,000 plus bonus.
This individual will plan, develop and manage both strategic and tactical accounts while developing and maintaining long-term client relationships and growing revenues and profits. You will also assess client's needs, resolve issues and enhance these relationships.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Sales Skills: Develops new business, identifies and sells to customer needs, translates product features to benefits, has good listening skills, is sensitive to customers, delivers effective presentations, negotiates well, uses closing skills appropriately, develops sales skills.
- Initiative: Tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development.
- Territory Management: Develops detailed sales/marketing plans, forecasts sales, manages time and work flow, creates effective call plans, monitors and responds to competition, networks and generates referrals
- Account Management: Expands sales within existing accounts, focuses on customer service, develops relationships with key decision makers, understands and responds to customer needs, tracks and monitors account activity.
- Product Knowledge: Knows and explains product features/benefits, understands/sells the full product line, understands customer's business operations and needs, understands/responds to the competition, applies market knowledge.
- Develop customer acquisition and account penetration strategies and lead them through execution
- Acquire new enterprise accounts.
- Successfully negotiate contracts and close deals
- Continuously develop improved relations with clients and internal departments through frequent discussion and interaction
- Maintain ultimate accountability for the success, quality, strategy, and integrity of all client relationships and resulting campaigns, which leads to account growth year over year.
- Lead successful team implementations
- Learn and understand current and potential clients’ businesses
- Use MSCRM appropriately to provide visibility into sales activities and create accurate sales forecasts.
- Create and deliver standard and customized presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years B2B sales experience is required.
- Experience in developing sales plans and accurate sales forecasts is required.
- Experience within a specific vertical market sector such as Technology and Telecommunications is required.
- Complex selling experience, with strong emphasis on sales of services is preferred.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the process and strategies of selling “high value services” to senior level executives in large organizations in a competitive situation.
- Strong process discipline – ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop account revenue.
- Strong business and analytical skills.
- Indirect channel and international sales experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to function in a fast paced role and in a change-oriented culture.
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple customers and projects using automated tools.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork capabilities.
- Documented success in exceeding sales goals or objectives and a proven history of closing deals.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.