Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Supports and Coordinates the IT DISA Pro Active Audit Model
- Coordinates with IT Administrators to ensure Inventory remediation steps occur timely.
- Coordinates with IT Security personnel across the organization to ensure proper and meaningful interpretation of DISA STIG Regulations.
- Implements and directs mock DISA STIG Compliance and Vulnerability Audits.
- Servers as primary on-point support person during active CMS audits.
- Ensures that all IT Platform teams maintain updated compliance and vulnerability standard, documentation and policies.
- Oversees the health of the Inventory Management and Compliance and Vulnerability systems.
- Responsible for communicating to all levels of management.
- Crates and maintains reports associated with the Inventory and Scanning systems.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Minimum of 3 of the requirements below must be met:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years’ experience in a Government regulated organization interacting with various contracted auditors and security personnel.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of system functions, security policies, compliance and vulnerability scanning programs.
- Deep understanding of Windows and UNIX based Operating Systems
- Understanding of various network protocols including: TCP/IP, Ports, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, network Switches and Routers.
- Understanding of current best practices for DISA STIG compliance.
- Familiarity with documentation and tools such as: NESSUS, CCM, IP360, BladeLogic.
- Good communication skills and the ability to create Standard Operating Procedures, Technical Documentation and Presentation targeted for upper level management audiences
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in a secured environment
- Certifications: CISSP, ITIL, RHCA, CEH
- Government audit experience with any of the following: DOD, DLA, DISA STIG, SCAP, CyberScope scanning and remediation experience
- Enterprise level Experience Designing/Supporting a complete Inventory Management System.