- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of servers, operating systems, routers, switches, and systems software providing for the stable operation of the computer network.
- Design, install, and support information technology computer network
- Managing security PCI compliance for the hotel
- Test and integrate network applications and devices
- Lead a team of Infrastructure engineer + Security + Server infrastructure
- Assisting Director with Operational and management Issues
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Hospitality industry and PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of four years relevant education and experience.
- Nortel or Cisco industry certifications preferred
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and Network+ certification preferred
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Basic comprehension of the English language for the purpose of safety, management direction and job responsibility, and interaction with guests.
- Three years of experience as a Network Engineer in a high volume, complex environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry standards pertaining to information technology network systems.