| || EHD Technologies is currently searching for an Electrical Designer for a contract with possibility of hire position with one of our clients in Birmingham, AL. |
- Work under the technical supervision of Junior/Senior Staff to gather data; prepare technical specifications; create detailed physical and electrical designs, bills of materials, and job estimates; and prepare CAD drawings and other project documentation.
- Provide engineering support to engineers and other support personnel.
- Revit MEP (Electrical)
- Knowledge of CADD platforms
- Experience with low or medium voltage power distribution and lighting systems in an industrial or commercial setting
- Associate Degree in Engineering or Architectural field (strongly preferred)
For immediate consideration, please login and apply or create a profile by uploading your resume into our system. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
EHD Technologies, is a leading provider of contract engineering, talent acquisition, and managed services. Exceeding customer expectations by recruiting top talent is what we do well. Established in 2002 as a provider of advanced quality engineering services, EHD Technologies is your best source for technical, operations, management, and engineering positions. We recruit skilled professionals to place in contract, contract to hire, and direct placement career opportunities. EHD Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.