Following are the skills which we seek from the BA candidate.
1. Demonstrated experience as a business analyst, with particular emphasis on business process decomposition and use case development
2. Demonstrated development knowledge and experience using Service Oriented Architecture principles and related technologies, including service enabling mainframe systems.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and experience using Rational Unified Process
4. Demonstrated knowledge and experience using IBM’s Service Oriented Modeling and Architecture
5. Demonstrated knowledge and experience using a business process modeling tool, such as ProVision, WebSphere Business Modeler, etc.
6. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Unified Modeling Language (UML) version 2.0
7. Strong Communication skills – both written and oral – as presented in an interview where candidate will demonstrate the required knowledge, skill sets and abilities as indicated in the Contractor’s Proposal
8. Demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing business patterns
9. Demonstrated experience mentoring staff and/or knowledge transfer of business analysis methods and techniques as well as tool usage.
10. Demonstrated experience using Rational RequisitePro