Liberty Software began as an independent computer service company serving the computer needs of community pharmacies across the South. That was over 20 years ago, but we have never forgotten how to provide excellent service that is so important to community pharmacies. Today, we have software and services that allow pharmacies to meet their challenges. RXQ is our flagship software that helps pharmacists better serve their patients and improve their business.
At Liberty Software, we work hard to make sure our customers are satisfied and happy. To do this, we have brought together a team of individuals who are experienced with pharmacy and technology, and just as important, are friendly and helpful.
VB.Net Application Developer
The VB.Net Application Developer will be responsible for creating custom code objects to improve existing or build new applications based on designs developed by Analysts. The Developer will also suggest, recommend and implement new methods for improving existing business systems.
- Design, code, test, debug and support desktop applications with Microsoft programming tools and databases
- Maintain and improve existing software products
- Create and design user interfaces
- Write and maintain documentation and specifications
- Assist end-users and other Liberty personnel
- Write new program code to meet specifications
- Work with end-users to understand issues and problems
- Assist in planning and scheduling development projects
- Participate in a rotating on-call support schedule
We seek a high energy team player with a positive attitude and the necessary skills and experience to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 2+ years of web based UI application development experience
- Experience in the Pharmacy industry is a plus
- 5+ years in-depth .Net (VB.NET, C#) knowledge
- Programming skills in languages and frameworks such as J2EE, C++, HTML, JAVA, ASP is a plus
- Strong user interface design skills
- Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL server experience
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working with all position levels and an extremely professional demeanor
We offer exceptional benefits to our employees. In addition to a fantastic pay, we offer an excellent career path. We offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including a healthcare plan, 401(k), long- and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
Liberty Software’s recruiting and application processing is being performed through Insperity; therefore, you will be contacted by an Insperity Recruiting Specialist if and when you are considered for this position*