If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Option 2: Login and Apply
JAVA Web Developer
There’s a reason Insperity ranks No. 1 on Houston Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Great opportunity to join our growing Sales and Marketing team. We are looking for candidates that are seeking an opportunity to grow their career and have the desire and ability to learn new development tools/languages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops moderately complex architecture and system design in multi-tiered and distributed environment based on business needs.
- Assists in scope definitions and develops accurate level-of-effort estimations.
- Provides input into design, development, integration testing and release of the final product.
- Participates with cross-functional team members in the analysis of business-process/information flow and the creation of appropriate applications model.
- Provides “programmer level” documentation as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL server platform, Oracle databases, J2EE Architecture, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Demonstrated ability to develop accessible websites (W3C WAI Guidelines, etc.).
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST, AJAX a plus
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of web application development to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation.
- Aptitude to complete complex assignments, analyze problems and generate effective solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.