||CareerBuilder is the global leader in human capital solutions, helping companies target and attract their most important asset – their people. We use world-class technology, detailed data analysis, a comprehensive partner network and superior customer service to match the right people with the right jobs.
You may know CareerBuilder as the nation’s largest job board, yet, we have evolved to be so much more. From media and design services to talent consulting, we now offer a full suite of human capital solutions.
Senior Account Executive
Located in Chicago's Loop, our business-to-business sales professionals (Senior Account Executives) are responsible for selling a diversified range of human capital, talent and media solutions to companies nationwide, within defined industries. Our enthusiastic and driven sales professionals focus on prospecting new business opportunities, speaking with decision-makers, analyzing their needs, and effectively delivering value-added solutions. Senior Account Executives focus on driving new market share by growing current accounts and hunting for new business opportunities. This sought after sales position is in our Staffing & Recruitment Group (SRG), which sells exclusively to the Staffing Industry.
- Utilize consultative sales methods to sell CareerBuilder products (inside and outside) to staffing companies in a defined territory
- Travel to meet face to face with clients/prospects at a minimum three times per month
- Gain access to C-level executives and engage with them to demonstrate how CareerBuilder products can fulfill their staffing needs
- Create unique product combinations and solutions to meet each clients’ individual needs
- Sell Non-core product set to equal 20% of total quota growth
- Prospect and sell new business with an 80/20 split acquisition to existing business growth
- Generate revenue, and exceed attainable monthly quota
- Develop loyal and long-lasting client relationships through personal attention and follow-up
- Understand current trends within the online recruitment industry, and inform clients why CareerBuilder is #1!
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years proven outside B2B sales experience
- Documented proof of quota attainment and regional or national sales ranking in top 20%
- Current employment in B2B outside sales position
- Experience developing a territory with significant cold calling and lead generation experience
- High activity sales cycle for generating new business
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Have consistent monthly hiring needs for extended periods of time
- PC literacy including MS Office
$111K+ Total Comp at 100% of quota (base salary + bonus)
Benefits-We’re All About You!
When you're focused on the goal, not the path – you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder.com is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- World-Class Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs-for less than $60 per month, an employee with an individual plan can have coverage in all areas!
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor’s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
- $400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2 year vesting schedule!
- Summer Hours – From July 1st through end of August your weekends start at 12pm on Fridays!
- Five Star Company Paid Trips-if you hit your numbers, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!