If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
||Flagship Credit Acceptance is a national indirect automobile finance company located in Chadds Ford, PA, specializing in the purchase of retail installment contracts from automotive dealerships that provide financing to non-prime consumers for purchases of new and used vehicles.
We strive to maintain a positive work environment, where people can learn and grow within our company. Our employees are encouraged to provide collaborative and creative ideas where each person feels empowered to contribute to the success of our company.
We are looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us as we create unique, effective, efficient and economical solutions for our clients. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.
In this intrinsic role, we will rely on your tenacity and composure to contact customers by telephone to solicit payments and determine reasons for overdue payments and establish repayment schedules or other debt repayment strategies based on customers’ financial situations while conducting all conversations in a clear and professional manner adhering to all federal, state, and local guidelines. The Collections Specialist must be able to maintain composure at all times and be able to use logic to determine the appropriate resolution for each account as well as perform the following duties:
- Maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information
- Locate customers with the assistance of skip tracing tools
- Accurately record information regarding financial status of customer and status of collection efforts
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and other contact information
Qualifications:Our ideal candidate will have prior experience in subprime auto collections and small company environments where creative solutions and cross-functional teams are required. Also, the following attributes, skills and abilities are necessary for success in this position:
- 1+ years of experience in a collections environment, preferably in automobile loans
- Experience in skip tracing accounts
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate and manage through conflict
- Knowledge of collection and repossession laws on the federal, state and local level
- Outstanding standards of honesty, professionalism and ethical values
- Ability to display high level of personal accountability and ownership for work performed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with active listening skills to achieve goals
- Driven and motivated by a fast paced environment and possess a willingness to learn and be challenged by continual professional development
- Strict adherence to corporate policies and procedures
- Flexibility to work both first and second shift hours:
- First shift is from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. or 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M
- Second shift is from 1:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. (These hours may be expanded due to market growth in Mountain and Pacific time zones)
- Required to work two Saturday’s during the month. You may also be required to work additional time determined by the business needs
Benefits:We offer exceptional benefits to our employees including a competitive salary, depending on experience, a healthcare plan, long-term and short-term disability, paid holidays, life insurance and excellent career growth opportunities.
| ||The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !