This is a full-time position that supports business intelligence activities for the company. This position creates, provides and organizes reporting and other various business intelligence activities for the company.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining custom extracts using Qlikview, SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports 11 utilizing Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Responsible for the coordinating with the Data Warehouse Administrator for the creation of new warehouse tables, stored procedures to support MIS initiatives.
- Responsible for reviewing and optimization SQL Server/Oracle queries and stored procedures.
- Administration of SSRS, SSIS and SSAS servers for MIS Team.
- Develop and maintain store procedures in SQL Server and Oracle.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes in Informatica.
- Perform database analysis work for the benefit of the entire company.
- Must be able to interact and communicate verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization
- PL/SQL development/maintenance of Unix-based Oracle stored procedures and related UNIX korn shell scripting code to support MIS Business Objects reports.
- SQL Server Application DBA duties in data modeling, code migration, T-SQL development, security, index maintenance, code promotion, data/schema migrations, query tuning, data encryption, and data compressing.
- T-SQL/ETL/SSIS development in SQL Server 2008 R2 to support MIS reporting projects; development/maintenance of SSIS packages/assemblies/stored procedures/functions for backend processes to support MIS Reporting.
- SSRS Administrator: site support, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, report code promotions, security.
- Development and maintenance Informatica ETL process that supports the MIS Transaction History Repository.
- Development/maintenance of customized C#.NET or VB.NET executables to support MIS Reporting Batch processes.
- Data Warehouse – work directly with Data Warehouse Architect to define additional tables/fields needed to support MIS reporting and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience in an professional environment
- Minimum of four years in PL/SQL Oracle 10g or 11g Qlikview
- Minimum of six years in SQL Server 2005/2008
- Minimum of two years SQL Server Integration Services
- Minimum of three years SQL Server Reporting Services
- Minimum of three years developing in Crystal Reports 11
- Demonstrate ability to administer SSRS including deployment and configuration
- Experience with Informatica Power Center versions 8+ is desired
- Experience with SharePoint is a plus
- Experience with Qlikview is a plus