EHD Technologies is searching for a Quality Engineer for a direct hire position with one of our clients in McCalla, AL. Our client offers relocation assistance, 401k match and one of the best health insurance packages in the industry
- Works closely with all departments to ensure products meet customer needs
- Will be working on Control Plans, PFMEA and other documentation
- Will interface with OEM's and suppliers
- Gathers data to support process controls and customer needs
- Develops inspection standards as well as methods for testing and evaluation
- Educates and trains associates on Quality standards
- Has knowledge of TS16949 / ISO14001 standards and their effect on the operation
- Fast paced environment
- 5 to 7 years experience in quality engineering in an automotive facility working with stamping, welding, plastics or assembly
- Strong ability to communicate with internal personnel, OEM representatives and suppliers.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent combination of experience and education
For immediate consideration, please login and apply or create a profile by uploading your resume into our system. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
EHD Technologies, is a leading provider of contract engineering, talent acquisition, and managed services. Exceeding customer expectations by recruiting top talent is what we do well. Established in 2002 as a provider of advanced quality engineering services, EHD Technologies is your best source for technical, operations, management, and engineering positions. We recruit skilled professionals to place in contract, contract to hire, and direct placement career opportunities. EHD Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.