Account Executive - Relationship/Engagement
- Job Title
- Account Executive - Relationship/Engagement
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32804
- Other Location
Are you a master fundraiser?Heart of Florida United Way is the largest provider of funds to our most critical health and human service programs serving Central Florida. Our fundraising efforts ensure that quality health and human service programs are available for hundreds of thousands of residents of Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
Have you never met a stranger?
If you can say yes, don’t wait any longer, apply now!
Account ExecutiveWe are seeking a tenacious and energetic individual to be a significant and strategic catalyst in creating and implementing a campaign plan that encompasses the Donor Relations model for assigned accounts, divisions and initiatives. We will rely on you to increase financial, human capital and in-kind resources while advocating for the main focus care areas pertaining to the mission of Heart of Florida United Way.
- Manage a portfolio of Corporate and Individual relationship accounts
- Increase giving to the Heart of Florida United Way through Individual and Corporate Account calls
- Identify and recruit community leaders with established relationships with new business prospects for CEO contacts/visits
- Increase corporate and individual participants for organizations events, special project and initiatives
- Increase total dollars raised per capita, percentage of participation and leadership donors
- Provide leadership to Loaned Executives, volunteers and team members to achieve established goals and growth strategies
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or business/marketing major required
- 2+ years fundraising, specific non-profit or sales experience. Successful outside sales helpful
- Previous experience working directly with the United Way an added plus
- Solid working knowledge of business community, volunteerism and management
- Public speaking, sales, training and motivational skills to convey the Heart of Florida United Way fund-raising message to key volunteers and donors
As part of our partnership with Insperity, we offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance.