||career evolutions is searching for a VP Sales & Marketing for a great opportunity with a fast-growing B2B marketing company in Phoenix, AZ. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic personality with a passion for this industry and a successful track record of building teams that provide exceptional client service.
This individual will be responsible for the successful management of customers’ needs, in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies. This includes building and managing a pipeline of strategically and financially valuable customers, including sourcing prospects. This person will engage clients on strategic issues and align clients' needs to the company-offered business solutions. Will also oversee the sales process from prospect to close, managing timelines and sales support resources. In addition, this individual will provide key strategic leadership and management to the organization that mirrors the mission and core values of the company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with core leadership to develop short and long-range business plans for the company.
- Provide sales and marketing leadership and input to global and local strategic planning processes and objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans for assigned business units.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes to maximize sales and market opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor and client intelligence and develop appropriate strategies to optimize potential opportunities.
- Act as a change agent to help create and drive a market-driven culture.
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Execute sales plan to achieve maximum sales volume and profitability.
- Oversee the management of sales teams and their territories.
- Evaluate and direct contract negotiations, proposal initiations, and deal closings.
- Develop and manage sales budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Oversee the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short and long-range sales goals, objectives and operating procedures.
- Ensure profitability and revenue by meeting/exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
- When requested, produce updated reports for CEO: sales, turnover, forecasts, etc., and report on progress and results.
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function.
- Develop and establish appropriate performance metrics and direct the execution of new product development.
- Develop and deliver marketing, account management and brand strategy.
- Establish and implement short and long-range marketing goals, objectives and operating procedures.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets.
- Lead Marketing Team’s public affairs and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
- Oversee the development of new marketing project proposals.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business and ten years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or Marketing position.
- 10 years experience in strategic planning and execution as a Senior Sales Leader.
- 10 years experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts, with experience in new product development.
- Evidence of success managing fast-growth organizations, with a particular emphasis on global channel operations management, multi-site, global operational expertise, and services infrastructure for increased efficiency and scalability.
- Demonstrated strength in building and managing relationships along with presenting to a diverse audience from business champion and technical teams, to C-level executives.
- Demonstrated experience managing the full sales cycle from prospect, demo, and contract negotiation through close of initial deals and renewals.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality results within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Superb sales and global leadership skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, financial and problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of the technology sector and industry trends.
- Technically savvy with strength in communicating business value.
- Results oriented and target driven with exceptional business development and prospecting skills.
- Demonstrated success in driving results in a matrix environment through cross-functional teams.