|Job Title||Receiving Clerk|
|Location||Oklahoma City, OK 73149|
Reel-O-Matic has over 38-years of manufacturing experience in coiling, spooling and winding equipment for flexible materials. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers and experts specializing in winding, coiling and flexible material handling machinery with customer focus towards innovation and new product development. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, our strengths are displayed by our total commitment to quality products and customer satisfaction and resonate throughout the company from our engineering department to our technical sales force.
At Reel-O-Matic, we’re driven to listen to the “voice of the customer,” which challenges us to constantly develop unique customer focused solutions at competitive costs while paying constant attention to building products that are known for their reliability, maintainability and quality by utilizing technical innovation and brand trust.
· Receive incoming materials, raw materials, stock, and non-stock inventory
· Maintaining a daily receiving log
· Interact with Purchasing for prompt settlement of variances/discrepancies prior to data entry
· Data entry of receipts for non-stock inventory into computer system and routing to specific locations throughout our manufacturing facility.
· Data entry of raw materials into computer system for either “stock” or “incoming inspection”. If incoming inspection of materials is required, routing of these goods to our QC department or to our customer care department would be necessary
· Submit original receiving documentation to Accounting in a timely manner
· Stock raw materials and other manufacturing supplies
· Operate warehouse material handling equipment with proper training and/or certification
· Assist as needed in maintaining/correcting stock locations and identifying and reporting variances
· Assist as needed in year-end physical inventory
· Maintain an organized, clean and safe work area
· 2+ years “hands on” experience with handling and control of raw materials
· Minimum 1-year experience with shipping responsibilities and dealing with computer linked system.
· Good with numbers, detail-minded
· Good mechanical aptitude
· Ability to work well with co-workers
· Organized, dependable
· Ability to complete required daily job functions
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is emphasized by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits as well as future growth opportunities within the company. We work diligently to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where everyone is encouraged to contribute to our processes, decision making, and planning, as well as helping to promote and maintain a safe and healthy culture where we can all feel excited about and take pride in what we do and the products that we make.