The job you're applying for is not longer accepting applicants; please search our other great opportunities!
- Job Title
- Inside Sales
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
If taking care of human resources is our business,
imagine what we offer our own people.
At Insperity we help businesses provide the best possible benefits and advantages to their employees. Needless to say, we understand that doing more for people is the best way to do things. Look at our benefits package, our work environment and our commitment to your personal and professional success…let’s just say we lead by example. Take a closer look. Then take your place with the company that understands you have a life as well as a career.
Responsible for business to business selling of Insperity products and services with the primary focus of driving new business for Insperity Adjacent Business Unit (ABU) products and services. This position will utilize and manage a diversified mix of business lead sources including direct prospecting, incoming leads vertical market networking, and strategic business partners. The position will be responsible for the entire sales process from start to close utilizing web demonstrations, webinars, attending tradeshows and cross selling/upselling of products and services.
· Calls on key leads to convert prospects into customers by explaining features, benefits, and value of ABU solutions through a variety of resources.
· Responds to all lead generation efforts, including but not limited to inbound telephone calls, website inquiries, email inquiries and referral leads.
· Prospects relentlessly, using the internet, prospect databases provided by corporate marketing, CRM and other approved resources to effectively prospect, build and maintain a pipeline that will exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas.
· Takes ownership of pipeline and client relations and uses best judgment to accomplish financial sales goals for Insperity.
· Identifies new sales opportunities, tracks pipeline details, and notes all relationship information within OneForce.
· Identifies prospective partner companies and pushes the information through defined channels.
· Communicates the value of Insperity solutions with customers’ and prospects’ senior executives and decision makers.
· Demonstrates key elements of Insperity solutions to prospective customers through online capabilities such as Webex and answers features and functional questions.
· Creates client specific documents utilizing defined templates to reflect how the client will achieve their business objectives using Insperity solutions and services.
· Supports marketing campaigns and corporate initiatives.
· Develops and submits a detailed annual sales plan for approval by management. Prepare and communicate daily goals and results to achieve annual sales plan.
· Leverages Insperity resources to close sales.
· Manages effectively and efficiently large numbers of “open evaluations” or prospects reviewing products and services at varied sale stages. Activities include, but are not limited to, due diligence procedures, collaboration with internal personnel, product demonstrations, data collection, customized software definitions, and price negotiations.
· Works with ABU organizations to seamlessly transition new accounts into a post sale cycle.
· Reports any relevant trends identified as barriers to sale or that may impact solution reliability, including customer satisfaction or concerns.
· In addition to inside sales functions, acts as back-up for Senior Contact Center Specialist, as needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred.
· Three years in a business-to-business sales environment. Experience in software and SAAS products a plus.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· Demonstrated ability to generate and close sales; and cultivate, build and keep client relationships..
· Solid methods and techniques used in persuasion and negotiation in a sales and team environment; dealing constructively with conflict; communicating effectively verbally and in writing to a diverse range of audiences; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
· Good analytical and training skills a must to assist in sales workforce product education.
· Strong knowledge of various computer software and applications, including CRM/SFA tools and web presentation tools. Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
· Strong telephone communication skills.
· Strong customer relations, time management, and organizational skills.
· Travels up to 10% of time
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
· 8 Paid holidays
· Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
· Employee stock purchase plan
· 401(k) plan
· And much more!