| JOB DESCRIPTION: |
| PURPOSE: |
Manages an assembly organization with multiple work centers located at two or more shop facilities to ensure that production and performance commitments are fulfilled. Work centers are responsible for servicing assets ranging from large and complex assemblies including tree and intervention systems to assets including mechanical and hydraulic tooling.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of experience.
• Typically 5+ years of experience with additional 2+ years of supervisory experience
• Industry knowledge is required.
• Ability to provide input and solve issues that required a broad knowledge related to function.
• Ability to integrate company goals across their areas of responsibility.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to effectively teach what they know and influence other employees
• Ability to complete performance reviews. Ability to coach and mentor others is important.
• Ability to foster communication within diverse cultural environments is critical.
• Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
• Customer Service focused approach to business.
• High standard for documenting and following critical business processes only.
• Exhibits advanced leadership traits around communication, establishing requirements, and addressing areas for improvement.
• Knowledge of commercial terms and conditions related to the Service Industry
• Understanding of List Pricing Methods and related cost planning.
• Ability to develop Business Plans/Strategies in support of business segment needs aligned with regional business objectives
• Experience in forecasting and filling both personnel and capital resource requirements.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Office environment with frequent trips to the shop and to other offices in the plant. Some exposure to possible shop hazards including high noise, heavy machinery and shop traffic.
80% working in office environment with extensive computer activity.
20% working offsite, attending industry conferences, conducting customer surveys etc.
Frequent sitting, walking, climbing, standing, and operating a computer
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
For each duty, identify if it is an E - essential function or N - nonessential function of the job.
E/N Duties and Responsibilities
E Responsible for overall production performance, stabilized work processes and improvement efforts with a consistent focus for improvements in safety, quality, delivery, cost and process stability.
E Create and maintain infrastructure to effectively execute MMRS Workshop services
E Responsible for the evolution of workshop services according to customer and industry needs.
E Collect, report and analyze required cost center specific data in support of the overall Subsea Services Sales and Operations Process
E Resolves conflicts with outside stakeholders to workshop services.
E Delivering MMRS Workshop Services within internal Customer need dates.
E Development and maintenance of Workcenter Routing Standards.
E Actual Performance of Operations against Workcenter Routing Standards
E Active Participant in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for the Subsea Services Asset Services Organization
E Planning for equipment maintenance, mobilization and demobilization in full compliance with the FMC Technologies maintenance philosophy and any Project Specific requirements
E High level of focus on overall Quality of Services provided by Subsea Services North America
E Represent Subsea Services North America in a positive manner in events with stakeholders in our business
E Full support of process documentation and employees complying with FMC Technologies and/or Subsea Services specific approved procedures, processes and standards.
E Responsible for administering company policies and procedures in order to successfully achieve business objectives.
E Establish and promote strong HSE culture among direct and indirect reports. Enforce corporate HSE policies with focus on informing direct and indirect reports about specific risks and hazards related to their daily tasks. Utilize START audits, JSA’s, safety moments, toolbox talks, and routine communication of safety information to promote HSE awareness.
E Regular assessment, mentoring, and development of personnel resources. Responsible for personnel development including skill level assessments, performance management and competency assessment for all functions within the associated organization.
E Leads functional reports in alignment with all FMC Technologies Core Values, Quality Policies, Global and Regional vision.
E Leads and facilitates the continuous improvement of the processes and methods to increase workshop efficiency and performance against standards.
E Possesses a service oriented business mentality and models this behavior. Identification and recognition of individuals within the organization who exhibit service business mentality. Pro-actively address resources who do not exhibit service business mentality
E Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost effective manner.
E Facilitates communications, problem resolution and provides appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the team.
E Acts as a technical resource providing guidance and expertise for reports in their daily technical work.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.