|Job Title||Government Business Development Manager (West Coast)|
|Job Order ID||500700|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Other Location||West Coast|
Novus Origo is looking to hire highly skilled Navy/Military Veterans for our West Coast Business Development Manager (Government) position.
Novus Origo is the leader in the next generation of hybrid advisory firms, dedicated to the success of our clients by designing breakthrough strategies, implementing new processes & technologies, reducing costs, and training organizations in the needed skills that result in improved operational performance and business excellence.
We specialize in Program & Project Management, Strategic Consulting, Sourcing/Acquisition Consulting, and Training Services with a focus in the areas of Information Technology (IT, HRIT, ITO, & Cloud), Systems Integration, Business Process Management & Re-engineering, and Business Process Outsourcing (ERP, HRO, FAO, & RPO).
Our proven Service Delivery Model is delivered by a team of highly experienced executives and consultants from leading advisory firms and government agencies, and is strategically designed to drive efficiencies and achieve business excellence throughout an organization. We bring over 30 years of hands-on experience planning, managing, and delivering success on some of the most complex and challenging projects for Fortune 500 & Middle Market clients, and Government organizations.
|Required Skills||- A "Hunter" based mentality, with a proven ability to prospect and develop new business opportunities by leveraging existing contracts, while creating new contract opportunities. (Required) Prospecting and business development will be a major portion of the position.
- Must have at experience in one or more of the following areas: Information Technology, Software Development, Systems Integration, Training, Business Process Management & Re-engineering, and/or Business Process Outsourcing (ERP, HRO, FAO, & RPO). **Candidates with experience outside of these areas will not be considered at this time**.
- At least 2-4 years of proven sales success selling program/project or solution based consulting services, and/or BPO outsourcing solutions. **Candidates with sales experience outside of these areas will not be considered at this time.**
- Cold Calling, Hunting, & Opening the door to new accounts
- Managing Accounts in selected CRM tools
- "Demonstrated" Account Management Skills.
- Ability to direct and manage all phases of a sales process.
- Ability to develop and deliver sales progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations as needed.
- Ability to liaise with client stakeholders and manage expectations.
- The expertise to develop and define business cases using Novus Origo’s methodology.
- The skills to work both independently and in teams to properly deliver sales solutions at both the strategic and detailed task level.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work hard to achieve the highest quality results
- An undergraduate degree (required) and a relevant graduate degree (preferred).
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and MS Project required.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply