Thank you for visiting Learning Tree International's Instructor Opportunities page.
To be considered for an Instructor role, please click on the role you are interested in below and submit your online profile, along with your resume/CV and salary history. Please note that Learning Tree International only considers applicants who have submitted their interest via our online profile application process.
Cover letters can be addressed to: Attn: Tanya Peters. (Please, no phone calls). Learning Tree International is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Employment with Learning Tree International is at-will and submission of this profile indicates your understanding of this at-will status.
Thank you for your interest!
Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE) is a leading provider of vendor-independent training to IT professionals and managers in business and government organizations. The company has differentiated itself through its independence from hardware and software vendors, the breadth, depth and high quality of its course curriculum, and its global reach for the last 36 years.
Responsible for the classroom delivery of Learning Tree courses on a part-time basis (8 – 15+ weeks per year). Provides technical and/or management consulting to Learning Tree clients for the development of their Information Systems and/or management training programs. Assists in the qualification of new instructor candidates. Provides authoring, periodic updating and customization of courses as requested.
Currently seeking part-time Instructors within the following areas:
SharePoint 2010: Introduction, Administration, Designer, Branding and Customization, Goverance
SQL Server 2010
ITIL: Foundations and Intermediate
Mobile Devices Programming: Android, iPhone and iPad
Cloud Computing Technologies
Agile Testing Strategies
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Instruction of Learning Tree courses following the course outline.
2. Assist, as requested, in the marketing of courses to prospective clients by providing technical information regarding course content and technical consulting in the area of client needs analysis.
3. Communicate any resource/technical assistance requirements to the appropriate Learning Tree staff.
4. Communicate, as required, with onsite client representatives prior to the class to identify any specific client needs, making suggestions for technical content modifications where required.
5. Handle all attendee-related administrative matters satisfactorily, prior to, during, and immediately after course completion. Provide feedback to the proper department on any classroom events that may require immediate attention.
6. Provide technical reviews of class events where content modification may be required prior to subsequent offerings.
7. Conduct technical interviews to qualify new instructor candidates, and mentor new instructors during their candidacy process.
8. Set up all required computer equipment for courses. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Must demonstrate through technical and subject matter interviews, course audits, classroom instructor training, and co-teach events, the ability to convey highly technical or management material and concepts. Instructors must have practical, professional experience in their respective technical and/or management areas.
Previous teaching experience a must.
Technical Instructors must have experience that includes the application of information systems in a professional setting as well as a background in teaching the applicable technical content to information professionals at a college/university level or at a level commensurate with industrial and corporate training.
Management Instructors must have experience that includes management consulting as well as a background that includes the facilitation of management content to government and corporate professionals. PMP certification is highly preferred.
A four year college degree or higher is desired.
We offer an attractive daily rate, daily per diem and travel expense reimbursement as well as an opportunity to put your strong subject matter knowledge and business experience to work in a stimulating professional learning environment.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply