Business Development Director
The foundation of Intellinet is our talented, dedicated employees. Our commitment to delivering strategy, process, and business technology services with measureable bottom-line results has made us a trusted partner to some of the most familiar names in business.
Client endorsements of project successes have earned Intellinet Gold Certified recognition by Microsoft as well as numerous industry awards and acknowledgements including selection 2012 Microsoft Southeast Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Southeast Customer Satisfaction Excellence, and 2012 Worldwide Sales Specialist Partner of the Year. Our success is drawn from the experience, energy and teamwork of our employees, who consistently deliver results by anticipating change and executing solutions with confidence and passion.
At Intellinet, you’ll be working with the latest technologies and tools, not to mention some of the industry’s best and brightest minds. From the top down, this type of commitment and energy is radiated throughout the company. The result is a growing, dynamic, and rewarding place to work – a company where we work as many and we win as one.
Intellinet is currently seeking to add a motivated and self-driven Business Development Director in Atlanta, GA. The Business Development Director will report to the VP of Carolinas Client Solutions and Alliances. The BDD will focus on developing and driving new Intellinet business opportunities by determining prospect client’s business need. The ability to explore, define and develop technical solutions to business problems is a requirement. The BDD should have experience driving large-scale, mission critical business solutions. The BDD will also work closely with Consulting Operations to determine various channel partner opportunities. The BDD will work closely with Intellinet’s marketing team and Consulting Leadership to develop appropriate sales approach and client Service Orders.
- Sales Prospecting and Qualification – Follow up and build relationships with prospects as generated by the Intellinet marketing team, Inside Sales team and self-generated sources. Determine the target’s business need and best technical solution. Write follow up emails and place outbound follow-up phone calls to sales “suspects” in order to qualify their potential interest in Intellinet offerings. Nurture and build relationships to build pipeline. Engage additional Intellinet practice leaders/consultants as necessary.
- Sales Overview Presentations – Hold qualification conversations and meetings, prepare and deliver initial overview presentations to potential customers on Intellinet, our consulting services and disciplines, and what enabling technologies Intellinet deploys. Position also may involve presenting at regional marketing events and user groups.
- Proposal Responses – Develop appropriate client proposals through partnerships with Intellinet practice leadership and consultants. Assemble response teams and coordinate the response and delivery to the client.
- Maintain accurate client and account information within Microsoft CRM. Document sales pipeline and communicate said pipeline with consulting operations.
- Intellinet Marketing - Identify regional marketing event opportunities, identify speaking topics and speakers, attend and represent Intellinet at the event, follow up on leads generated by the event.
- 5-7 years successful technology sales experience, experience in services sales preferred.
- 5-7 years of sales experience particularly in the areas of Application Development, Business Intelligence, Information Worker, Core Infrastructure and Systems Management around the Microsoft product stack
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding monthly/annual quota
- Experience selling across all industry verticals
- Demonstrated track record of job stability
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives
- Proven ability to develop complex solutions
- Previous experience developing and delivering responses to RFP’s
- Candidates should be well-networked within the Atlanta region
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science or related degree, MBA preferred