Acquisition Sales Rep – Mid Markets
In this position, you are responsible for the entire account acquisition process from initial customer prospecting through contract signature (including cold calling, prospecting, proposal generation, contract negotiations, credit approval, etc.) in order to meet and exceed monthly revenue objectives. After contract signature, the Acquisition Sales Rep will transition the customer to an account management team for service implementation. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement B2B plans for acquiring new accounts that will exceed expectations for revenue growth, account profitability and customer satisfaction by cold calling, prospecting, both on the phone and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model to an assigned lead list of prospects.
- Manage the sales cycle and forecast to prioritize and engage resources productively.
- Schedule and conduct consultative sales appointments.
- Develop complete understanding of the prospect’s organizational structure, buying influences and key decision makers.
- Work with Sales Engineering to develop creative communication solutions for customers based on needs analysis.
- Make professional client presentations that articulate the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
- Quote prices and prepare sales proposals/contracts for orders.
- Effectively communicate with management and provide suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by selling telecommunications products and services to medium size accounts.
- Must provide superior customer service on a day to day basis.
- Must be self motivated and self disciplined, and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Must be able to keep organized, accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
- Partner with customers through a strategic and consultative sales approach to understand their business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver a value-adding business solution.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Minimum of 2 years Business to Business outside sales high tech/telecom sales experience calling on medium-sized accounts
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales
- Experience developing, researching and presenting formal presentations to senior level management and other end users
- Aggressive follow up and closing skills
- Proficiency with MS products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have own transportation (car)
- A valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record
- Bachelors degree
- Demonstrated business management skills with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Self-starter with commitment to consistently produce new opportunities
- Ability to manage pipeline of opportunities toward fruition
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals rapidly
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies and community in geography stated above
- Demonstrated success in a changing and high-paced environment
- 1+ year Telecommunications direct sales experience
Submit resumes to email@example.com